Skip to main content


Do you live in Franklin County AND are behind in your rent and/or utilities? We may be able to help you.

Home for Families provides housing problem solving assistance for those currently housed with minor children, who are behind in rent, utilities, or both. Please complete the online referral to receive a call from the HFF Housing Resource Specialist.

We are grateful for our Community Impact Partners!

Close Menu